Sunday, October 2, 2011

What Life Can Do



















It is wonderful to look back at my life and see that yes, what I am pursuing is most natural to me—something I have been engaged in for almost 10 years now, yet still so young.

I remember taking acting for the camera classes when I was 15; writing classes since I was in second grade; music lessons throughout my life and I remember having a camera in my hand since I was 15 as well.

I remember while writing always having the images appear before my mind and I love radio because it paints a picture with words as you drive, walk, work...

Blossoming into perfection is my acceptance that this is what I am meant to do, this is who I am and what I want to pursue and do for a living. Yes, it is hard work, it is competitive, but when you have something unique and genuine, the hard work and competitive field becomes not only a part of what you do, but that push that you need to transform what could be a mediocre experience or story, into a piece that can touch the heart of any human being.


The pictures here catch me in action throughout some of my travels but oh I cannot wait I cannot wait to do more and for a larger audience! This is my prayer now. It is in the ether, may it come to me by grace.

I want to be a television host, video editor, writer, videographer and maybe a producer. On the side, I want to be a singer, musician and dancer. And throughout all of this I want to make a business that will help promote a social change with the use of all of the above mentioned skills and tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment