Monday, February 7, 2011

Now or Never The Future is Now

Ok so it is about time. I mean come on. I need a place where I can vent about my career dreams and develop a history of my research, ideas, wishes, and my work to show to the world. I don't quite know what to call myself or exactly what to pursue but I know a few things:

I like to travel
I like to write
I love all art forms
I have a good speaking voice
I am a good story teller
I like the visual poetic language of film
I like creative designs and labels and covers
I like music, singing, and am now pursuing a new instrument
I like interview people and learn

And I want to make a career out of my life, not the other way around.

I have traveled to so many parts of the world and experienced and realized so many things, now is the time to make that dream come true.

There are two sides of me, the business side focused on the healing arts
and the media side focused on all of the above mentioned things. Both need to be nurtured and balanced and developed, so here I go. How to begin? I don't know. I need you guys to talk to me but this is what I am thinking:

I need to find an internship that is preferably paid as a freelance writer for some sort of new age or modern company (magazine, blog, or whatever) that will allow a very humanistic, cultural, and spiritual approach to new countries and the things to do there.
I also need to find some sort of job or paid internship as an on camera presenter.
I need to train at Voice One in San Francisco, or another company for my voice so that I can get some job as a voice-over artist or narrator.
And I wouldn't mind getting paid to edit video, especially a music video.

These are my goals and this is what I need.

In the future, I would hope to become some sort of writer, in front of camera presenter, producer for a travel show revolving around my various interests: healing, relaxation spots, spirituality, music, and art, all with my own channel or webcast, online and/or print magazine, and website to provide an online community and network.

Please help me get started in whichever way possible and applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment